Condo management is a tricky business. If the manager is careless, residents can quickly become displeased and even come to resent them. Furthermore, most of the residents will pay next to no heed to their condo’s bylaws, as they don’t feel strongly about petty things like how loud their neighbors’ music is when it is coming from a third party not part of the association.
Crown Point, IN is in this very situation. The minute these residents moved into their condo, they felt as if nothing had been done to keep up their property values. None of the few surrounding condos had any problems and it didn’t take long for them to realize how brutally unfair it was that they had to deal with such a plight. And, as if this were not enough, the end seemed to be in sight. After the startup costs of the condo, the property taxes, the high electric bills, and the other expenses that the condo association had, the condo would be left with little if anything.
How to get good condo management in Crown Point, IN:
- Establish relationships with both the residents and the property management team.
- Get a building density survey from the property management company.
- Keep the residents happy.
- Ensure the property managers running the said condo can provide good service at the high end.
- Establish a good relationship with the property management supervisor (if this is a challenge for you, it should be for the residents as well).
- Ensure the receptionist is quick to answer the phone and knows a lot about the building in between answering the phone and doing other work (the ones who are working at inefficient and slow levels should be either confronted or let go).
Thus, it is obvious that having the right condo management in Crown Point, IN can make or break the entire condo association. If you choose the wrong condo management, it will be very difficult if not impossible for you to catch up.